|Naturopathy - Initial (60 minutes) - $120|
|Naturopathy - Follow Up (45 minutes) - $85|
|Report of Findings (up to 60 mins) - $120.
This may run shorter, but total cost stands to account for time spent for test interpretation, and preparation of reports etc.
|Skype or Zoom appointments are available
Please add me on Skype before the consult so we are ready to go firstname.lastname@example.org
NLP Coaching, TimeLine TherapyTM and Hypnotherapy
|Initial Consultation (2 hours approx.) – $440|
|Follow Up Consultation (45 mins – 1 hour approx.) – $150|
|All fees are to be paid before the consultation|
Cancellation policy – Due to the demand for appointments, 24hrs notice must be given for all cancellations or rescheduling. Failure to do so will attract a fee equalling the cost of the allocated appointment.
MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Naturopathy has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years, and covers everything from herbal and traditional medicines, through to new science-based treatment methods. Naturopathy takes the perspective of treating the person as a whole, not just a specific ailment. It promotes overall health, which can heal individual problems but looks to alleviate pain and soreness altogether. We use a range of traditional approaches as well as modern, evidence-based practices to help create the best outcome for you and your body.
We offer a range of naturopathic modalities including:
- Herbal medicine
- Nutritional supplements
- Lifestyle advice
- Weight management - have a better overall experience trying to maintain a healthy body
- Stress management- build resilience and learn to cope better through stresses
- Detoxification- help balance your body to feel better
- Wellness- increase your energy and agility, and be the best person you can be
- Fatigue- Find out specifically why you're always feeling tired
- Immune health-Find out what's causing your constant illnesses
- Digestive problems- look at the foods you're eating, and whether they're right for you
- Children's immune support, skin conditions, general nutrition
- Allergies, food intolerances, asthma, eczema